Highly accurate Z-box air classifier
Sorting materials according to density has just become more precise and flexible than ever. Developed by leading recovery specialist SICON, AirSort not only separates fluff from ASR. It also allows precise separating of wood, foam and film from heavy particles such as metals and hard plastics.
The clue is the combination of the zigzag sifter channel based on a state-of-the-arte simulation model to adapt the system to your specific needs. This allows a precise and fully automated adaptation of the air flow.
The specific adaptations to your needs allow a precise and fully automatic adjustment of the air flow. AirSort is a classic zigzag classifier which, depending on the sorting task, is available with an off-gas air system with connected dust extraction or as a closed-loop system. It includes a dosing feeder, a sifter channel and an electronic control system.
The AirSort ensures that there is no turbulence whatsoever in the safety channel, so that absolutely uniform density-based separation is achieved across the entire working width from 800 mm (30″) to 2,000 mm (80″).
AirSort® - Your benefits at a glance
- Improved separation results through innovative sifter design
- Increased swirl and loosening of materials
- Advanced wear concept for sifter channel, cyclone separator and air locks
- No turbulence in the sifter channel
- Adjustable classifier rear wall
- Maintenance doors on the side of the classifier channel
- Closed loop or recirculation and exhaust air systems possible
Your options with AirSort®
- Bolted construction / adjustment of sifter channel depth
- Wear liner plates made of HARDOX / CRACOX
- Replaceable wear plates
- Maintenance openings on both side walls
- Magnet vibrator for sifter channel
- Humidity measurement: Detection of the residual humidity of the feed material in the radial fan and automatic adjustment of the air speed
Technical data - Overview of the different models
|Working Width [mm/inch]||4-Cascades||6-Cascades|
|800 / 30“||X||X|
|1,000 / 40“||X||X|
|1,200 / 47“||X||X|
|1,500 / 60“||X||X|
|Loop (air circuit)||X||X|