Career at SICON
At the moment we have no vacancies.
Are you looking to broaden your horizon and always searching for solutions outside of the box? Then you are at the right place at SICON with our youthful dynamic team!
As an international small-size plant constructor we take a step forward every day in order to further advance the development of processes and systems used in the recovery and recycling of industrial and post-consumer wastes. Conveniently located in Central Germany, we offer attractive prospects in a forward-looking environment.
The most densely forested region in Germany, a family-friendly ambiance and a sound infrastructure make the general underlying conditions in the Siegen-Wittgenstein District an ideal solution. The Insbachtal Industrial Park is located at the heart of the Rothaarsteig Forest and Nature Reserve which offers our employees and customers a wonderful atmosphere, peace and quiet, closeness to nature and an opportunity to exercise and pursue recreational activities at the Breitenbach Dam, in the swimming pool and on the local hiking trails. When it comes to cultural activities, Hilchenbach also excels with its Gebrüder-Busch-Theater, the local cultural and family-oriented festivals, the historic Ginsburg, the castle of William I of Orange-Nassau, the many half-timbered houses and number of museums.
The SICON benefits
THE WORLD OF SICON
German Excellence Award 2019
Participation in our application procedure
- If you apply for a position in our company by email, we would like to inform you below about the handling of your data and your rights. Sicon GmbH is responsible for data processing.
- We process and store the data that you send us as part of the application process.
- The processing and storage serves to carry out the application procedure and the recruitment for the advertised position, as well as, if applicable, for other open positions in our company.
- The legal basis for data processing is § 26 BDSG. This permits the processing of data in connection with the establishment of an employment relationship. After completion of the application process, we store their claims to ensure effective legal prosecution. This then serves to ensure a defence against a claim and is our legitimate interest pursuant to § 6 no. f) DSGVO.
- We store your data for a period of 6 months, if you agree, in our applicant pool for 2 years. The data will then be deleted. In the event that we select the applicant for the advertised position, we will transfer their application data to our personnel administration.
- Data processing takes place exclusively in computer centres in the Federal Republic of Germany.