Groom your non-ferrous metals for outstanding Separation results
The balling mill EcoShred® Imtec optimizes pre-treated material, mainly non-ferrous metals, for better separation results e.g. with air tables. Pre-shredded material is smoothly balled without generating fines.
Possible adhesions to the metal are separated from the metal by the impact effect. The desired material size/ball size can be produced via an integrated sieve basket. Therefore, the metals are cleaned and a certain degree of comminution and disintegration takes place.The balling effect can be adjusted precisely.
Then – depending on the material – further separation of individual components can be included by different processes. Wear parts can be replaced effortless through the wing doors allowing for a quick and easy exchange of any built in parts. For a worry-free integration, SICON offers both the upstream as well as downstream steps for superior sorting results.
Hydraulic cylinder for adjusting the impact paths
Hinged doors for easy replacement of wear parts
EcoShred® Imtec - Your benefits at a glance
- Hammermill housing with wing doors for easy intake of grinding track and rotors
- Balling due to special bounce-off construction which is adjustable and lockable from the outside
- Specific adjustment to any processed material type
- Grinding segments are placed from the side of the machine
- Mount on the bottom side for grizzly feeder or perforated plate
- Rotor sits on twin-row heavy-duty spherical roller bearings and is powered a V-belt pulley 6 x SPC
- Material-specific adjustable RPM
- Extreme easy maintenance
- Rotor width from 500 – 1,500 mm for throughputs of up to 8 mt/h
Table of technical parameters
|Power [kW/HP]||up to 200 / 270|
|Throughput [mt/h]||up to 8|
|Working Width [mm/inch]||up to 1,500 / 60|