Modular processing of electrical and electronic scrap
The amount of electrical and electronic waste is growing all the time. That results in a wide variety of different materials, some of which are disposed of with conventional waste, but are also being made available for processing with the increasing expansion of separate collection or sorting.
WEEETuning is a reliable solution for the treatment of electrical and electronic scrap in a modular system that is able to grow to suit your requirements. With WEEETuning it is possible to separate not only metals such as stainless steel, copper, aluminum or PC boards but also recover plastic materials for reuse. The PolyFloat® process enables WEEETuning to obtain product purity levels of better than 99 % with plastic fractions, regardless of the color of the plastics.
WEEETuning - Your benefits at a glance
- Produces polyolefin and styrene fractions in a single system with maximum purity and yield rates
- Also separates into PVC and non-PVC fractions for special recycling solutions
- Fully-automated system with intelligent and more reliable sensor and control technologies
- Integrated process water and media purification
- Total recovery of all metals
- Integration of VariSort® sorters (sensor-based separation) for metal sorting (optional removal of chlorinated and brominated plastics)
- Polyfloat® plastics separation technology (product purity > 99%)